Snappy Birthday! : Guesting for Whimsy Stamps

June 16, 2017

I'm so thrilled to be guest designing for Whimsy Stamps this month and next month! Thank you to Whimsy Stamps for giving me this wonderful opportunity! 



I played with the Snappy Birthday stamp set and created a fun shaker card. 


Inspired by the sentiment, I made a polaroid frame with cork sheet and used it as a shaker window. 


All the images were colored with Copics and cut with scissors. I love this crab's funny expression!


I heat embossed the sentiment with black embossing powder, my camera didn't catch it though. :(

Whimsy Stamps has a variety of clear stamps, rubber stamps, digital stamps, and craft supplies. Check out their fabulous products HERE!

Thank you for stopping by. 

4 comments:

  1. Very fun bday card...love the cork polaroid frame and adorable crab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME and ADORABLE card, we're honored to have you as our SPECIAL Guest Designer Torico...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Torico, love it!! Thank you so much for guest designing with us!

    ReplyDelete